Data Communication's mission is the development of new technology software applications meeting customer business needs and the offer of top quality support services (consultancy, implementation, training, technical support) that guarantee enhanced customer experience and satisfaction.
The company employs a staff of more than 130 experienced software engineers, technical experts, project managers and market specialists allocated in its headquarters in Athens and the two regional offices at Patra and Thessaloniki.
The sales channel is both direct (own sales team) and through an authorized network of more than 100 qualified resellers who promote and support locally the company's software products, covering the whole of Greece.
|Collaboration with Microsoft|
|Consulting Services and Customer Support|
Our vision is to make Data Communication‘s software solutions the most valuable and reliable supporter of Accountants, Managers/CEOS, Business Executives, organizations and accounting offices.
Our successful track record has been built on four pillars that remain our main business operating principles:
- We develop high quality software, adapted to our customers’ business needs, to help them maximize efficiency and run better their business.
- We use the best-of-breed modern technologies to offer rich functionality, fully adaptive to the constantly changing business environment.
- We ensure efficiency, reliability and zero delays in the release of new versions any time the legal framework changes.
- We offer top quality support services, even 7 day/week during the peak periods, to fully satisfy our customers.
Data Communication has developed a strategic collaboration with Microsoft and has been certified as Microsoft Gold Partner. The collaboration materializes in the following sectors:
- Microsoft Dynamics Partner: Promotion of Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Microsoft Dynamics CRM in the Greek market.
- Development of Microsoft Dynamics NAV - InnovEra: Built on the platform of Microsoft Dynamics NAV, InnovEra has been developed by Data Communication as an add-on to enrich Microsoft Dynamics NAV with all the functionality that is necessary to meet the best practices of Greek enterprises, speed up the implementation process and automate new version updates.
- Interconnection of Premium HRM – Payroll to Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Integration of the MS SQL Server in Data Communication's software products.
- Use of Microsoft.NET development tools.
Data Communication has been recognized by the Great Place to Work Institute as one of Greece's Best Workplaces for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016 in the category of 50-250 employees. Data Communication has been also recognized as one of the 50 Best Workplaces in Europe 2016 by the Great Place To Work®, and has been awarded the 38th place in the 50-500 employees category.
2016: Data Communication receives the Bronze Award in the “Business Sectors Specialized Applications” category at Business IT Excellence Awards 2016, for its Energy & Utilities Accelerator, a solution developed for the energy sector.
2015: Data Communication won the 1st place at the “National Customer Service Awards 2015” contest: “Team of the Year: Customer Service (Large Organisation)”
2015: Data Communication receives the Gold Award in the "Best Performance Management Tools / Practices category at HR Awards 2015, for its Peer Feedback evaluation tool.
2015: Data Communication receives the Gold Award in the “Effective Customer Care” category at Business IT Excellence Awards, for its Customer Care 360º policy.
2015-2014: Data Communication is certified as one of the National Champions in European Business Awards.
2014: Data Communication won the 1st place in both categories that has been nominated for at the “National Customer Service Awards 2014” contest: “Team of the Year: Customer Service Front Line” and “Customer Service Center of the Year: Small team of up to 40 individuals”
2014: In 2014 InnovEra received again Microsoft's highest honorary certification: Certified for Microsoft Dynamics (CFMD), for the Greek version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2. This distinction demonstrates the experience and reliability of Data Communication in adapting international solutions such as Microsoft Dynamics NAV to the Greek business reality.
2013: Data Communication receives a distinction in the “Business Sectors Expertise/Pharmaceuticals” category at Business IT Excellence Awards, for its Pharma CRM Accelerator, a solution developed for the pharma sector.
2010-2009: Data Communication was selected as “Microsoft Dynamics ISV of the Year Finalist” at the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference 2009 and 2010 in New Orleans and Washington D.C. respectively. Finalists were selected based on of their strong business performance and dedication to delivering solutions that meet diverse customer needs. Key criteria for the selection were Data Communication's special recognition, including outstanding sales performance, deep technological expertise on Microsoft Dynamics products and services, and feedback from Microsoft team members.
2008: Data Communication has been named by Microsoft Corp. member of the “2008 Microsoft Dynamics President's Club” in recognition for its dedicated commitment to customers. The honor of belonging in the top 5% of Microsoft's partners worldwide reflects Data Communication's success in extending the Microsoft Dynamics platform to drive business advantages in companies worldwide.
2008: Data Communication has been named by Microsoft at the 2008 Worldwide Partner Conference in Houston, Texas, as “Small Business Specialist” award winner. The company was selected, among the leading Microsoft partners in Central and Eastern Europe, for its excellence in delivering Microsoft technology based solutions and business value for customers.
2008: InnovEra, the ERP solution for Greek enterprises developed on Microsoft Dynamics NAV platform, has received Microsoft's honorary certification “Certified for Microsoft Dynamics” (CFMD), which signifies that the solution has met Microsoft Corp.'s highest standard for partner developed software. InnovEra, having successfully met all the requirements, carries the distinct “Certified for Microsoft Dynamics” logo.
Customer satisfaction is guaranteed by the offer of a full range of high quality services by the experienced and certified consultants of Data Communication:
- Consulting Services: Data Communication can undertake the task to conduct a study and draw up a blueprint to record the specifications and assist the customer in the selection of the most suitable information system according to his present and future needs.
- Project Implementation: Microsoft's Sure Step methodology, tailored to the needs of Greek enterprises, is followed by Data Communication for the management of software projects. Sure Step is an internationally recognized methodology, certified by the Project Management Institute. The Sure Step methodology controls all phases of the project: mapping of the customer's requirements, identification of deliverables, synthesis of the project plan, management of the project team, control and approval of deliverables, in-depth user training, pilot operation of the system and final delivery of the system to ensure the ultimate success of the project and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Customer Support Services: Data Communication's concept “Customer Care 360º” is implemented to ensure high level customer satisfaction by supporting customers in the everyday operation of their information system so as to safeguard the system's credibility, immediately solve all customer queries, identify and satisfy new needs and offer continuous training.
Support services are offered by telephone, on customer's premises or by remote internet communications (on-line).
Data Communication pays high emphasis on quality. It has obtained the TUV CERT ISO 9001:2008 certification by TUV Austria for its quality system of software design, development, marketing, maintenance and customer support. It has rich experience, since 1987, in the development of software applications considered by the market as solutions: integrated, scalable, productive and friendly to the user, adapting to the conditions of the specific market for which they have been designed.
Core element of Data Communication's strategy is the maximization of software and support quality. Software quality is guaranteed by the company's state of the art technology and the processes of software development that it utilizes, paying high emphasis on securing the efficiency and robustness of the applications. Guaranteeing the robustness and credibility of the company's software solutions is a key element of Data Communication's quality strategy. New versions of the software products are readily available to the customers at the slightest change of the legal environment. New versions are not limited to legal changes, they also incorporate technological advancements and new functionality that results from suggestions stemming either from the customers or from Data Communication's development team. New versions are instantly available to customers by live update through the Internet.
Data Communication's quality maximization philosophy as regards its products and services, has laid the foundations for the company's successful track since 1987.
With a steadily growing clientele base and strong customer fidelity materializing through the continuous renewal of support contacts, Data Communication has demonstrated excellent financial results, sales growth, high liquidity and solvency.